Saturday, June 22, 2013

What Do Mormon's Believe?

Well as a Mormon, or a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I can tell you what I believe, or share with you my testimony of Jesus Christ

First and foremost I believe that God lives. He is our Father in heaven, who loves and cares for us. He cares for us so much, that he sent is Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I believe that Christ lived and died for us. Not just overcoming physical death, like on the cross, but spiritual death in Gethsename. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. He has saved my soul from hell, hence my Savior. And has redeemed my soul as well. I know that He loves me because I have felt it. I know He is there because I have seen the many miracles wrought by my faith in Him. I know that He loves all the children of  the world because I felt his love for them while serving them. I know this because I have asked, I have knocked, and I have received.

My faith in Him wasn't just a one day thing. It has taken time for me to learn. Not because He is slow to answer, merely because I am slow to hear. But what I find truly amazing is that regardless of all the mistakes I have made, regardless of my imperfections and sins, He loves me and is ALWAYS there for me. I just have to be willing to go to Him. And I know He will do the same for you. Just ask, and be willing to listen and learn. Learn more at mormon.org/what-do-mormons-believe. Or visit www.lds.org to read messages from our leaders and to find resources on what we live and believe. I am Heilala Garcia, and I am a Mormon.

1 comment: