Friday, June 21, 2013

The Emotion Code

I wanted to write about something that has really helped my little family and I. In Hawai'i, my husband text me one day and said we had a meeting with a girl from school. So I said okay, arranged for a babysitter and we went to a pavilion around the school area and met this girl. She was training to become a Emotion Code Practitioner. And when she first explained what she was doing, I couldn't help but think "My husband is crazy if he thinks I'm going to sit here and do this." Well I did it. And I am so glad I did.

The Emotion Code is a process of releasing trapped emotions within the body which are causing physical issues, mental issues or emotional issues. It is based on the belief that everything is energy. And when that energy comes out of balance and creates an ailment. Dr. Bradley Nelson is a chiropractor who came up with this idea through years of experience and experiment. He believes that when we go through an experience, traumatic or not, if we don't process an emotion it because trapped in our body. That trapped emotion is energy and creates the imbalance I referred to. If not taken care of, that imbalance will cause ailments or other issues in our body. This book helps you learn how to find and release those energies.

 Josh and I have worked with Suze,who is the girl I spoke about earlier, and she has really helped our little family. One example I like to give is when we first met her I had this weird thing in my head. It was on the top right area above my forehead. It was like a fog. It didn't hurt. It kind of tickled. I would pound my head in the spot or scratch it really hard. Certain times I'd just want to bang my head against the wall. I really had no idea what it was or what to do with it. I told her about it and she did her thing and by the next session it was gone. I did get it again after my car accident but I called her that day and she really helped me get passed it as well.

The great thing about the Emotion Code is that you can learn to do it yourself. Josh and I have done a lot of work ourselves and it has really helped us with our children. We have also worked with Shanie who has helped us a ton as well! It has been a blessing in our lives and we love the Body Code as well and both Suze and Shanie have helped us heal through this amazing breakthrough. I'm sharing this because it has really helped my husband and I. People think it's crazy talk, or feel uncomfortable talking about "energy work" but in reality it's amazing. Dr. Nelson incorporates a lot of different things like from Chinese medicine and things that people have been talking/thinking/working/using for thousands of years. It's amazing the experiences and results we have had with this and we tell every body about it. It has helped us and I hope you give it a try. It was totally worth it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment