Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Emotion Code Certification

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I haven't posted in a while, life has been crazy busy for us! It has been so fun!! (and stressful at the same time) But I am so excited to announce that I am completing my certification to become an Emotion Code Practitioner!!! I am so stoked!! I signed up last week, but things got a little mixed up. Now that we've sorted most of it out (I hope), I get to start working on people! So if you are interested in having some "energy work" done, shoot me an email, comment on this post, hit me up on FB/Twitter/IG/Snapchat and we can get started. And it doesn't even have to be you that I work on (I just need permission, I can't just do it without them knowing. That is just rude.) But if you have an animal/pet that seems a little odd, I can help them too!

I will also be posting up different experiences, comments or testimonials of people I will be working with (with their permission of course) so that if you aren't sure you can get an idea of what it's about. And so you know I'm not just crazy and doing random things. I will keep you updated and also blog about our normal life things as well. I was just too excited and had to post this!! For more info visit the Emotion Code website and or visit my last blog about the ECode (which is what I will be referring it to from now on). Have a fantastic rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment