Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jon

For the past few weeks we had the privilege of having Josh's younger brother Jon visit us! It was a long 2 weeks filled with constant tourism. LOL. Being from Hawaii I never really cared to do a lot of things I just kind of stayed home or hung out, I never actually wanted to go out and try things. Having him visit though, forced me to actually find stuff to do. Tourist kine. We went to PCC during the day, ate at gateway and at ambassador, and watched the night show. We went to Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbor. We walked around swapmeet and Waikiki for free just checking out the stores and never got to actually go to the beach but we drove past it! Lol. Hiked up the Hau'ula loop trail and went to Turtle Bay for the fireworks. Pounders, Temple, Hukilau, Castle, Sunset and Waimea beaches are a few that he actually went too. Josh took him farming a lot, but idk how much he enjoyed that. Hahahaha jk Josh. Ted's, Giovanni's, Hukilau and Keneke's are some of the places we ate at. He got to go to the Laie temple before it closed down for the 2 week thing. We even got to go to the Dole Plantation which I have actually never been to. It was really fun.

My kids also LOVED having him here. I felt so bad because they would just follow him around the house like little puppies. Even if he was in the bathroom they would just bang on the door and yell at him to open it up. As soon as Gabriel would wake up he'd asking me where "tio Jon" is and that he missed him. Jon was also very helpful to me and very patient with the kids. If any of you know my kids, they're a LOT of work. But we enjoyed the short time that we had with Jon and hope that he or any of Josh's family will come visit soon :) Here are a FEW pictures of his visit (my camera sucks on my phone so I hate taking pictures on it)

Jon walking along a lookout point between makapu'u lookout and hanauma bay
Jon again
Gabriel watching tio Jon


hiking the Hau'ula loop trail

my Gissi chillin at Sunset beach

she was captivated by the sand

eating at Keneke's grill . ono grinds brah .




Ted's bakery . best freaking pies ever !



No comments:

Post a Comment