Thursday, June 28, 2012

4 years

I've written and deleted this and rewritten it a million times!!! Why? Because it is so hard for me to tell a simple story without making it a million pages long. So here is my million and ONE attempt.

4 years ago to this day, I made one of the most important and life changing decisions of my life. To marry my Joshua. Now, I can't write all lovey dovey like the world is full of bliss and love and oh happy day! because that was NOT our relationship. It has been hard, full of trials and we almost divorced. We only knew each other for a few months and we got married because I was pregnant. Not the best idea, and not the smartest move. We married none the less and boy did our lives change.

We went from happy, spontaneous, outgoing, fun-loving, practically crazy (well maybe just me) to anti-social, angry and not so happy making. We weren't communicating, fighting and even in our separate worlds. Oh it was HORRIBLE! We nearly got a divorce last year, BUT through the tender mercies of our loving Father in heaven we stayed together. Did it get easier?? No. It got harder. Last November was probably the hardest month of my LOIFE! I was practically praying everyday that He would just take me and I wouldn't have to live with any of it anymore. I took it minute by minute, trying to hold myself together, trying to look normal, trying not to shoot myself... but with the Lord's help we made it. We sealed the deal by getting sealed on April 21, 2012. Has life gotten easier?? NO. But I am more aware of the tender mercies of my Father in heaven. He has blessed me immensely and I am so grateful to Him.

My Joshua has changed A LOT. Well, I guess I should say he has changed BACK into the man I fell in love with. Life is very interesting. I am married to an organic vegan who is into whole body health. It isn't just "oh I don't eat meat" it's more than that. He is an amazing man and I feel so blessed to be married to him. Yes he has given me more white hairs than my children, but then again he gave me them too. LOL. Seriously though, through all the trials and troubles we have faced, I can honestly say that it has been worth the struggle. I have worked hard for my family, and I have been through hell multiple times to keep them together and I will continue to fight for them! I made a vow 4 years ago 'til death do us part' and a covenant 2 months ago til eternity's through that I will continue to fight for and keep. I am so grateful to have made the decision to get married 4 years ago and I cannot wait for the may more years to go :) Til eternity my love, I LOVE YOU!! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment